Wednesday, March 19, 2008

First

The first times are always special. Your first day in school, the first time you went for a movie all alone, the first time you flunked in a subject, your first drink, the first kiss, your first job, the first time… you know… I guess you have got the point.

Likewise, this post is special, because this is my first post. It was due for a very long time… but somehow my wise words didn’t get a chance to sail in the network of cyber channels. But now here they are, to enlighten you and more importantly to unburden me. I don’t promise to post on a regular interval (if you are reading this... then probably you are thinking … who the f*ck cares anyway!!). But I’ll try my level best… this is not a promise to the reader (because I don’t have any!) but a pledge that I’m saying to myself.

Well, there are many things that I want to say… but I’m going to take it slow…

Will sign off with these words by Lifehouse

I'm feeling alive all over again
As deep as the sky that's under my skin
Like being in love, she says, for the first time
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling right
Where I belong with you tonight
Like being in love to feel for the first time

8 comments:

A certain someone said...

Is this the cause or is it the effect?

prachetash said...

The effect- the effect of the thought to leave the city... therefore a memoire. what were you talking about :) ?

APUGONNAB said...

Finally, a blog! Am sure you have a lot to say, but I will just wait and watch to read all that you actually do say!!

Couldn't agree more on your thought about firsts.. There is something very powerful about that first time.. My first drink..my first comment... my first testimonial...so many more firsts..

prachetash said...

You found my blog!!

And I actually have 2 readers... Didn't ever expect this...
Well, yes, I do have a lot to say... but I don't know whether they are worth hearing or not!

APUGONNAB said...

yeah, so, lets get posting.. enough with the commenting.. give us bloggers something to read too.. and i wd b preferred to be called a blogger, thank u!

In the name of journey said...

There’s a first time…and there are more …waiting for the same to check out for some creative bhats..

AJ{ax} said...

finally those flood gates are now open eh !!!

i wonder what triggered this?? and well yea ur right..first times are always special...

bring it on madata...ur blog is my homepage now...
and for heavens sake - get rid of this word verification shit??? u wont have ppl spamming u so quickly...ur blog needs to get popular for that :-)

prachetash said...

@ Ajax: My blog... your homepage!! Whoa!!
Well, I guess, this was an eventuality... how long can you hide a talent like me ;)