Monday, March 24, 2008

I'd rather..

1. Be at home, reading Doris Lessing, drinking Tia Maria, smoking a cigarette and enjoying the guilty pleasure of skipping office on a Monday afternoon

2. Be in Shantiniketan, getting lost while taking a wrong turn in some unknown village, and spend the night under the starry sky…

3. Make time stop, so that the weekend would never end, and the three of us would be together, at least for a little while longer…

4. Be with my friends, on a trip to a nearby hill station… may be Matheran

5. Be eating home cooked dal, rice and aloo fry rather than ordering Joey’s pizza, every other day

6. Stop working, quit smoking, and start exercising…

7. Become a Buddhist monk, and sell my revolution!

8. Be friends with you….

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather...start my blog soon than being silent for ages for the self imposed correct/misconeption of being expressionless

Anonymous said...

I'd rather..
2. like to have my screwdriver with my dosts after a hard day's nite and slogging like a dog 3. watch a cine prime at Red Lounge
4.Eat a big meal for Rs350/- ;) near Ichiban Honda show room, 5. End it with Hips Dont Lie, kajra re and 'Namak'!!

APUGONNAB said...

What can I say..
- I'd rather live in my past..
- I'd rather tell people how much I love them, instead of waiting until tomorrow..
- I'd rather live in anticipation.. - I'd rather be with anonymous..

Nice post! :-)

prachetash said...

@ dost: I'd rather do, all that you have mentioned... but a wise man once said 'anth tak sab thik ho jaata hai'... so chill... the time will come :)

As for your blog, I think the time is here... so go ahead, and start one!!

prachetash said...

@ Appu: Think you have really started fancying this anonymous guy... I'd rather stay out of this ;)

AJ{ax} said...

id rather smoke one cigarette less everyday and use that time to read ur blog.

id rather walk under the raining sky, lift my head and feel the pain of the rain drops hitting my cheek.

id rather do what am i saying more than saying anything.

to end it all - id rather reignite the "blogger" in me soon.